Sabtu, 6 Ogos 2011

I already miss you :(


hmm ,, looking back on everything, I still remember his smile.
I wish things didn't end so soon, And turn back time for awhile.

No matter how much it hurts, I still love him so.
A part of me needs him so much, Can't seem to let him go.

Knowing I won't be able to see him, Makes my heart cry out in pain.
I can't believe we won't talk anymore, The thought makes me wanna go insane.

He was my reason for waking up, For the smile you see on my face.
Going a single day without him, Makes me feel so out of place.

I was afraid of opening up, Now I'm afraid of the next day.
Whenever I see him one last time, I'm terrified of what he may say.

I know tomorrow will hurt, But the tears will fade away.
Life is too short for regrets, There will be a brighter day.

But when I see him one last time, I won't know what to do...
When he tells me that last goodbye, I'll whisper,"I already miss you.."